Los Lunas Electric Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Add On Electric provides electric hot water heater installation and repairs as well as replacement services for your old equipment. We offer top quality, energy efficient models that deliver optimum performance and increased energy savings. Our licensed and experienced professional technicians can evaluate your Los Lunas household’s hot water needs to ensure safety, comfort and peace of mind.
Signs of a Damaged Electric Water Heater:
- Water leaks surrounding the heater
- Water is not as hot as it used to be
- Water pressure changes
- Banging or knocking sounds
Electric Water Heater Maintenance and More!
Without regular maintenance by a professional technician, faulty electric water heaters may leak dangerous carbon monoxide and present other serious hazards. An electric hot water heater can also cause substantial water damage to your Los Lunas property if not correctly installed. The electrical experts at Add On Electric offer a range of electrical services and practical hot electric water heater solutions that can save you time, energy, and money.
- Hot electric water heater Inspection
- Dismantle and disposal of your old hot electric water heater
- Professional installation of high efficiency electric hot electric water heaters
- Electric hot water heater repair and maintenance
- Tankless hot electric water heaters
- Hot electric Water heater element replacement
- Thermostat replacement
- Same day emergency hot electric water heater repair services
Consultation and Installation
Add On Electric provides in-home consultations in the Los Lunas area and will assist you with the selection of an electric hot electric water heater based on your water consumption requirements. Our experienced technicians provide thorough inspections and ensure that installations meet strict code and safety requirements. Add On Electric installers remove your old unit and replace it with minimal disruption to your household.
Advantages of an Electric Water Heater
- Easy installation – Electrical wiring is all that is needed compared to the tubing and exhaust vent required for gas water heaters Increased Safety – No risk of combustion or explosion Consistent Hot Water Supply – Electric heaters easily maintain water temperature Cost effective – No fuel required for operation Safety - Electric hot water heaters do not use flame or fuel and are much safer than gas or oil water heaters
A significant portion of your Los Lunas home’s total energy costs can be attributed to your hot water consumption. Electric water heaters also require less maintenance than other heaters which further reduces your energy costs.
Skilled and Licensed Electrical Professionals
The certified installation of your electric water heater ensures that hot water is always available when you need it. Essential household needs should never be left in the hands of inexperienced technicians. Add On Electric backs up our products and services with reliable warranties and qualified expertise.
Helpful Tips to Reduce Your Hot Water Bill:
- Set your thermostat to a maximum of 120 degrees to save more on your electric bill each month. This temperature is more than adequate for comfortable bathing, dishwashing, cleaning and laundry needs.
- Insulate hot water pipes to prevent heat loss.
- Repair hot water faucet leaks promptly. A single drop per second wastes as much as 200 gallons per year.